Noose Lane, Sporting Khalsa.

Wednesday 19th February 2014

For those of you wondering what had happened to the blog over the last 18 months, well the good news is that, no, I'm not dead!

Truth be told I have somewhat lost the bug a little bit of late, whilst I've still been heading to football most weeks and taking the camera, I have been following Wolves more in recent times as opposed ground hopping, partly through a bit of lost interest in and also partly in that haze of madness that us football fans get that somehow whilst they're down, my presence will make a difference to the club. It didn't work very well last season!  


Still, I've not wanted to pack up the site altogether, and so it will continue to be available for archive purposes, andtonight's update I imagine will remain as a one off, what the f**k has happened to Noose Lane edition! 
.  

   









     

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tim, I know it's been over a year since you last updated but wanted to let you know that I've included your excellent blog here: http://footballtripper.com/our-favourite-football-sites/. I would have loved to have known what you thought of my site http://footballtripper.com/ , however I feel that I may never know now! All the best, Nick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tim mate, just want to let you know that your job in this blog is SENSATIONAL. From the pics to helpful comments and observations at the grounds I've been... Well, I don't really know if this blog is about to end for some reason. But it's my duty to make you aware of your great work!
    As Nick, I wish you all the best, Neil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tim, was just checking if you were still active. I'll keep the link going as previous comments say, yours is an excellent blog. Regards
    Chris D.

    ReplyDelete